Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hello World

Saying "Hello World!" is probably the best way of starting a new blog about programing. But why a new one? We can find thousands of blogs out there, but I have the impression there's a gap that needs to be filled.

My name is Carlos and nowadays I live in Majorca, Spain, but I've lived also in Barcelona and Hanover (Germany). I've worked as Software Engineer the last ten years, and this is the first time I write a blog.

Working in different countries, cities and companies gives an interesting overview about what's important and what's not (or at least what I think it's important). For years I've been reading blogs finding, from time to time, really good comments and appreciations, but rarely I've found a blog where I can identify myself.

In this blog I'll try to share my point of view about things, without being too technical. And I really hope that you'll find it interesting. I'm also hoping that other people is going to collaborate and comment here adding their comments, experiences and ideas.

I really hope you will like the contents of this blog.

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment